General Checks!

Currently reading:
General Checks!

RoadRage-Sophie

Well what can I say, I am so pleased with myself! Never done it before, but I have just checked my oil, water and other levels for the 1st time. So proud as I have never done anything like this before. I live with a mechanic who does it for me. Thats why I have never got rid!!!! lol. I topped all my levels up and I am gonna do an oil change next week. So smug and pleased, I am gonna enroll myself in college and do a car maintenance course in Sept. lol. Or is that the alchol talking now, as I rewarded myself with a lovely drink!:D

Well after my mum blew her BMW up coz she never realised it needed oil and water, I am now gonna check regulary with this being my 1st car and all. Mum says you never forget your 1st car, and its boss so I am keepin it sweet!

good on you!!

Oil changes are pretty straight forward, you just need some brute force to get the sump plug out sometimes. Tip wear latex gloves, THEN like a cheapo gardening glove (morrisions gloves are 99p or £1.99 and mine are about 3months regular usage down the line),. the latex gloves keep your hands oil and dirt free, and the gardending gloves give you some grip and prevent you getting cut or bruised badly (no matter how careful you are you always bleed(n) )

Go for it and enjoy it!!(y)

Back