General Gearbox

Currently reading:
General Gearbox

JirKA.Pr

Hi peoples

Do somebody known which gearbox can I use on Uno 70SL (1301ccm -1986).
I think which model car (Uno 1.4? 1.5? Tipo 1.4?,Ritmo 65?,75?)
Question 2
Which gearbox I can use on Fire 1,1 (60SX) motor (501 .......)
I have big problems with gearbox[xx(]

Which kind of problems?Lots of them can be sorted with new/different oil...let's know if this is your case!

Passion has neither brands nor models!

La passione non ha nè marche nè modelli!
(Quite happy dark met. blue Panda driver!)

I changed presure bearing and the clutch. It was easy, after i changed rubber nippers, no problem. I put gearbox back and try a car.
It started make loud voice, if I accelerated voice was out, deaccelerated voice was back. I asked technik, and he said that i will be offset gearbox effect by bad silent block. I will must try. The second variant is look at drive shaft and shaft joint if all is ok.
My Uno it was from Italy, and Italian car-owner it was pig:(.
Did you use salt in Italy(I think chemical clear road)
Which Type Unos was make for Italy? 1.0,1.1 .....[?]
Thankx

Salt is used to prevent road-icing, and I think this is a common practice in a lot of countries during the cold seasons;)!Fortunately I live in south-Italy, so my Panda sees snow only during Christmas holidays:D...the noise affected by accelerations-decelerations sounds like a differential problem,probably the theeth are really wornB).
The Uno sold here were:903cc, 999cc and 1108cc fire engined, your 1301cc and the Turbo model...then the Diesel models.Your engine also equipped the Regata/Ritmo 70 and a few more models which I don't remember now:I

Passion has neither brands nor models!

La passione non ha nè marche nè modelli!
(Quite happy dark met. blue Panda driver!)

Back