For sale: Polly's

Currently reading:
For sale: Polly's

A

Ant Wells

£50 for the set, perfect working order...I'll throw in the HID's too which require a new ballst...£12 off eBay usually.

Re: For sale: few bits

swap wheels for door lol

1242761040.GIF

Re: For sale: few bits

I knew you'd suggest that :p

I just need a passenger side one so if theres anyone who needs a drivers side would you sell separately??

Cheers
John

just thought id let you know the poly's are goin with the car,seen ant the other day.
The chap thats comin for the car is payin full askin price and wants the polys as they were in the pic that he had up..gutted lol

Things might change like but ant hasnt been on for few days so thought id let yous know :)

just thought id let you know the poly's are goin with the car,seen ant the other day.
The chap thats comin for the car is payin full askin price and wants the polys as they were in the pic that he had up..gutted lol

Things might change like but ant hasnt been on for few days so thought id let yous know :)

As mike said (3 times lol) they're going with the car...gets rid all at once that way.