FOR Sale - Bravo Cat back Sports Exhaust - 300 miles use only

Currently reading:
FOR Sale - Bravo Cat back Sports Exhaust - 300 miles use only

T

Tommy K

sportex-sys_twin_3in.jpg

http://www.sportex-exhausts.com/store_main.asp?int_catalog_id=1&int_category_id=5&int_subcategory_id=0&int_page=2&int_product_id=1650

PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS WITH SPORTEX TWIN 3'' STAINLESS STEEL TAIL PIPES- COMPLETE EXHAUST WITH CENTRE SECTION PIPE BACK BOX AND TWIN TAIL PIPES

£240.29

Code - SPORTEX_TWIN3_SYSTEM
Car Type - Fiat Bravo 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 HGT

Sub-Total
£240.29

P & P
£9.99

Cart Total
£250.28

Used for 2days only (brooklands car show) Kate says it's just too noisy for her, and as it's her car I'm gonna have to re-fit the standard exhaust :(

Can help with delivery, will fit all bravo's, open to sensible offers!

Thanks,

Tommy K

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

trust me when i tell you sportex exhausts are too loud mate..had one on for 3yrs!! and it was only single 4".very boomy and annoying when on motorway runs, plus neighbours got fed up with noise at 4 in morning and setting off car alarms lol

ade

Well it all depends what ur use to. In kates experience of exhaust notes it went from a 1.1 hairdryer to a 1.4tdi and now a 2.0tdi.
So the tractor note is what she is use to and this, well purrs at 70-90mph but roars wen you plant it.

It is noisy at lower speeds, which if Kate has to use the car to go to work, that will be what the car will do.

Will try and get a recording of the exhaust note at speed.

Tommy k