Technical florino, key code

Currently reading:
Technical florino, key code

bazza76

hi my key code is stuck on my van i don't have the code key just a copy i,ve been using this key the last 6 months but now it wont start it any suggestins plsease on how to get round this?

The key is stuck in the car...??
no i have the key i put the key in to start it and the little symbol pops up with a key and the letter CODE under it. before when this happened i used to rattle the key a bit and the symbol would go out and van would start..

Any good lock smith can copy this key, no matter what! ( and most times halve the Fiat price....), so there's no need for the big, red code key.
I think there's something wrong with the "transponder" in the existing key.
So take it to a specialized lock smith, they can "read" your key, and will make a new one.

Last edited:
Any good lock smith can copy this key, no matter what! ( and most times halve the Fiat price....), so there's no need for the big, red code key.
I think there's something wrong with the "transponder" in the existing key.
So take it to a specialized lock smith, they can "read" your key, and will make a new one.
i have got another key cut £25 but the locksmith thinks that the red key is not the oringinal.. is there any way i can bypass the imobilizer?? pete help...

i have got another key cut £25 but the locksmith thinks that the red key is not the oringinal.. is there any way i can bypass the imobilizer?? pete help...

So you do have the red key...??
Anyway, go to a lock smith and have the NORMAL key ( that did work) copied, not the code key, and you'll be fine.
And no, there's no real way to bypass the imobilizer...I'm afraid...!

You can get round the key code on fiorino!
Carnt tell you on here though,email me [email protected]

might b a few days for i reply though as my mate's hard to get hold of sometimes!! he told me how to do it before,wires goto the pump and...forgot the rest but can find out for you!! in ur email give me some details on the van year.

Cheers

Richie

I got the same problem, sometimes i put the key in 20-30 times before the light goes off! can get annoying when your at a petrol station and theres a queue behind you ! (n)

Last edited:
Back