Technical fiorino / bipper

Currently reading:
Technical fiorino / bipper

I bought a peugeot bipper, its 2009. I aussme its nearenough the same ast fiorino. I have 2 questions, when i go into the menu and look into service there is a flashing 0, is that ok. the timing belt, filters etc was done at 64k miles and there is 78k miles on it now. Only other question is the stereo has an mp3 player and a built in hands free kit in it, how do i pair my phone to it, i searched in my phone and found it and entered four zeros assuming the password hasnt been changed but it says unable to pair. Anyone know how to get thi to work

Morning Anto78,
When I pair my phone to the car, the stereo creates a pass code, which I then have to input into the phone, then it will pair. As to the 0 on the service indicator, either your due a service, or the indicator wasn't reset at the last service.

Cheers Qube O.

Hi Anto78,

I can get the same message, but it refers to the built in memory on the Blue & Me system, (not sure if you have the same), which records all the parameters of every journey. All I need to do is drop my spare memory stick into the usb socket and the car put all that info onto the stick, which clears its own memory.

Cheers Qube O.

Back