General Fiat Ulysse Service/workshop Manual??

Currently reading:
General Fiat Ulysse Service/workshop Manual??

garysmith

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any service/workshop manuals that are available for a: Fiat Ulysse 1.9TD S year:1998.

I understand that Haynes have't published a manual for this model, as there were less than 3000 of these manufactured in a year.

Regards,

Gary

use the original fiat workshop manual. there are always loads of people selling it on ebay
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=Fiat+Ulysse++workshop

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I got the Peter Russek manual a while ago, in the absence of anything better it's fairly useful, but there is nothing at all on bodywork, the drawings are not clear and most worrying I have found that the labelling of some of the diagrams and drawings is wrong so it can't be relied on 100%. The quality of printing/production is also only fair. This forum is a really good source of info as well.
Overall I have found that much of the simpler mechanical stuff is fairly straightforward once you delve in and have a go. The vehicle is very solid and sensibly put together, a bit like an italian ford really!
For good value parts in the South West of the country try Mill Auto Spares, based in St Austell but with branches from WSM down.(Could be useful if you are on hols?)

Back