General Fiat Tempra Turbo 2000cc (two doors)

Currently reading:
General Fiat Tempra Turbo 2000cc (two doors)

Marcelo

Hi everybody!!

Im Marcelo from Brazil, and I am a new member here. I am very happy because I know that there are many lovers of tempra all over the world.
Weel, I have a black Tempra Turbo 2.0 (1994-1995) coupe (two doors). I love this car so much!!! actual, it is my forth Tempra. So, I would like to make a friend to talk about this wonderful car.

Best regards,
Marcelo Fiel

Ok ...see the photos!!!

I will take more pictures, and a send you!!

Attachments

• 2006 00007.JPG
    2006 00007.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 825
  • IMAG0114.JPG
    IMAG0114.JPG
    270.1 KB · Views: 1,269
Yes ..it's 8v....in Brazil there are only 8v (turbo). Here it is so hard to find this car, because it was produced during 1992 and 1994. But 1995 - 1998 it was produced Tempra turbo stile with 4 doors.

the original Tempra turbo has 165cv (HP in english:confused: ) but my car has 180 cv...1.100 kg of pression.

tell me how much you want to sell it ????may you use an international currency!

Are you serius? lol....ok...there we go....In Euro I can sell it for 6.000,00 and in US$ 8.000,00.... plus expenses of customs broker and plus taxes...it can be very expensive..lol...best regards...

Marcelo,
it is very expensive...I can find in Europe less price muuuuuuuch more lessand to make it coupe is easy just remove 2 doors and few welds...lol:) :) :)
nice to meet you

that is a pimped machine. i suppose i could get some loosely colour matched masking tape and turn mine into a 2 door by hiding the gaps... haha!

Man i love that turbo coupe. I've got a 1.6ie daily runner and although i've got a few issue, i love it!

Oi Marcelo. Tudo bem. Eu adoro esse carro tambem e estou a procura de um. Sabe onde encontraria alguem querendo vender um? da um toque...
DB

Back