Technical Fiat Tempra electrical problems

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Tempra electrical problems

Honselman

:confused:
Hello
I have a 1993 Fiat tempra left hand drive and I have a problem with the indicator . I get an intermitent clicking from the blinker unit under the dashboard. I have changed this unit but the problem persists. My guess is a loose connection ,but where ?
Also the fan heater doesn't work. If I turn it up to setting 4 it blows the fuse. On 1-3 nothing happens- any ideas
Thanks

Also the fan heater doesn't work. If I turn it up to setting 4 it blows the fuse. On 1-3 nothing happens- any ideas
Thanks

Maybe the fan is blocked by something and at 4th speed the electric motor draws so much current trying to move it so that it blows the fuse.

I had the same problem with the fan. The fan was working ok at speed 3 and 4 but at the speeds at 1 and 2 there were some strange "mouse like" sounds for a few minutes and than the fan just died. I bent under the board, behind the radio, on the driverpassinger side, and found a grey box (use the flash light!!). The fan is in the box so I punched it a few times and now fan is working like new. Also I pushed a few times wires that goes to the fan box just for a case.

Re: Fiat Tempra Fan Heater Removal

Hi
My heater doesn't work. I located it under passenger side dash and have power on the cable. I have something dripping out of the heater so think it is damaged
How do I remove the heater as I can see only 2 screws from the under side and after removing them the heater wouldn't come out ?
Any ideas ?
Thanks

Re: Fiat Tempra Fan Heater Removal

hello , i have a fiat tempra 93 1.6 L and i have a problem with my electric fuel pump (bosch type) which at past time the fuse of the pump is blowed and the technican take a cable from afuse of 20 amps and connect with it to the pump and it go ok but some time earlier that happens agains so do any one know what is the problem

Back