Fiat Stilo Abarth

Currently reading:
Fiat Stilo Abarth

Reminho

Hello,

Just bought my Stilo Abarth (5 doors Burgundy red with cream leather and 17" alloys) at the weekend and it is already back at the garage !!!!!!:bang: (n)

Apparently Airbag ECU and damage break pedal switch were causing the problems. Has anybody encountered the same problems and is that pretty common ?????

Other than that this car is pretty awesome and so much fun to drive ... when it is not beeping at you for faults or speeding !!!!:slayer:

Thank

Hey Reminho, welcome to FF :D

Electrical niggles seem to be quite common but not usually majorly expensive to resolve from what I've heard.

Just a guess but is it a 2002 model?

welcome to the wonderful and varied world of stilo ownership!!

your problems are quite common, easily solved though. Get yourself down to the stilo section, where you will find many a wise word on these subjects (y)

Dont panic about the beep beep beep warnings, thats just the stilo saying hello to you!

Yes as Kurt said all very common on the stilo... and welcome to another 5 door owner :slayer:

Apparently Airbag ECU and damage break pedal switch were causing the problems. Has anybody encountered the same problems and is that pretty common ?????

Yep I had a faulty break switch, had it replaced and now works fine.

Yep I had a faulty break switch, had it replaced and now works fine.

Luvduvs..... you got a GP! :D shhhhhh haha

Brake switch, very simple and cheap to replace. Airbag light, i guess the seat is moved quite often? usually it is the wire under the drivers seat that moves and loosens the plug. stupid but true! :bang:

Back