General Fiat Qubo .. Road Handling .. Also Grip

Currently reading:
General Fiat Qubo .. Road Handling .. Also Grip

daveukqubo

Fiat Qubo .. Road Handling .. Also Grip .. The Fiat Qubo is a large car .. MPV .. so should not handle or grip so good .. im an owner of a fiat qubo 1.3 mjet 16v dual logic 5 speed Mylife 2013 updated version .. the qubo to me handles very good for it size and grips well with the right tyes .. and to me more than nippy for road law speeds .. but can easy keep to 85mph all day long .. great handling and grip .. what do you think ?

Last edited:
Fiat Qubo .. Road Handling .. Also Grip .. The Fiat Qubo is a large car .. MPV .. so should not handle or grip so good .. im an owner of a fiat qubo 1.3 mjet 16v dual logic 5 speed Mylife 2013 updated version .. the qubo to me handles very good for it size and grips well with the right tyes .. and to me more than nippy for road law speeds .. but can easy keep to 85mph all day long .. great handling and grip .. what do you think ?

Morning daveukqubo,

I'm with you 100%, stable in all situations I've ever been in..................better in the corners than a few very more expensive cars I've owned. On the fast roads, motorways, no problems at high speed, with power to spare.

Take care, Qube O. :):)

I am impressed with the handling of the Qubo overall, I don't have the anti roll/ASR button thingy whatever its called, I had one brown trouser moment when I first got mine in March 09 and have adjusted my driving style since.

I do like having the winter tyres on, apart from all the benefits of braking, grip etc it seems a little more comfortable.

Back