General fiat panda armrest?!?!

Currently reading:
General fiat panda armrest?!?!

How lazy do you have to be to actually use the armrest some cars come with?

Both hands belong on the steering wheel unless changing gears, armrests are only for the weak and infirm and they shouldn't be driving around on public roads anyway :rolleyes:

Both hands belong on the steering wheel unless changing gears, armrests are only for the weak and infirm and they shouldn't be driving around on public roads anyway :rolleyes:
EH? I have driven many cars that have arm rests, and guess what - they still allow me to have both arms on the wheel.

The Ulysse had one, my Stilo 2.4 had one - and I am currently driving the GF's Picasso, which has one.

Weak and infirm? Ok, whatever :spin:

dunno about him but i tend to rest my arm on my lap when cruising down a motorway or where ever and an armrest would be nice.

be better if they had a panda to show where it would be in relation to the handbrake and stuff

How lazy do you have to be to actually use the armrest some cars come with?

What a narrow minded, selfish, self-opinionated, ignorant chap you seem to be.
Many cars have armrests fitted. Many people actually like them. I hope for your own sake that you never become lazy, weak or infirm, because heaven forbid, you might need an armrest!!

dunno about him but i tend to rest my arm on my lap when cruising down a motorway or where ever and an armrest would be nice.

Now if Lauren didn't fancy passengering with me simply for using pull-push steering, I definitely wouldn't feel safe with you driving one-handed! :eek: ;)

For those who have an armrest and use it, fair enough. Personally, I don't feel the need for one on either side.

What a narrow minded, selfish, self-opinionated, ignorant chap you seem to be.
Many cars have armrests fitted. Many people actually like them. I hope for your own sake that you never become lazy, weak or infirm, because heaven forbid, you might need an armrest!!

Why thank you, I appreciate that the extra effort I put forth gets noticed:p

However, I do stand by my statements, if you haven't the strength to support your own arms, you are indeed lazy, weak and/or infirm.

Back