Technical Fiat Panda 750L stupid question time

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Panda 750L stupid question time

To the best of my memory the 750L has the same seats style as the mk1, how do you tilt the backrest? All I can find is the lever for folding the seat forward to allow people into the back, and the lever for pushing the seat backwards and forwards on the rails. But dont know how to alter the backrest? I want to fold it down into a double bed haha ;)

also I seem to remember the seat covers being for sale at some point, are these still available? the drivers side has a large tear. thanks!

also I seem to remember the seat covers being for sale at some point, are these still available? the drivers side has a large tear. thanks!

If you're in no rush I'm going to be having a clear out in the coming months as parents are moving and I've got to relocate / get rid of a fair bit :(

I've some 750L seats, although a few have been chewed in small places by mice while stored in a shed :cry: (never been so gutted to obtain a mint interior only for it to be ruined). May be salvageable for you to use to re upholster / or better than the current wear and just use as it. Will let you know when I've dug them out :)

If you're in no rush I'm going to be having a clear out in the coming months as parents are moving and I've got to relocate / get rid of a fair bit :(

I've some 750L seats, although a few have been chewed in small places by mice while stored in a shed :cry: (never been so gutted to obtain a mint interior only for it to be ruined). May be salvageable for you to use to re upholster / or better than the current wear and just use as it. Will let you know when I've dug them out :)
That would be brilliant thanks!! Just drop me a pm

Back