Panda (Classic) Fiat Panda 4x4 no Mot spares/repair

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Fiat Panda 4x4 no Mot spares/repair

I was looking at that one.. at only being stored for a year i wanted to go for it. but the damage put me off. and besides.. im a sucker for dark green so i went for the green one in wales.

going to put up a thread about it after this post... keep checking the panda classic section.. that i am oh so happy to be in now.

I was looking at that one.. at only being stored for a year i wanted to go for it. but the damage put me off. and besides.. im a sucker for dark green so i went for the green one in wales.

going to put up a thread about it after this post... keep checking the panda classic section.. that i am oh so happy to be in now.

aye, I noticed the red one i almost bought is back up for sale again.. It was in relative condition but the history was awful!

I'm the highest bidder so she won't go for scrap money at least. (y)

I may be getting my Seicento back (repossession) this weekend so I'm going to have a garden full. ;)

I was the winning bidder for three days then it went from £150 to £280 in the last five minutes. Well done if one of you guys won. Looking forward to the build thread already. :)

i cant believe it went so cheap, has the poo hit the fan now and 4x4 prices coming down because we didn't get the snow everyone though we would get.

would have had a bid if i had money to pay in the 24 hours the seller insisted on or if he had said could pay and collect next week

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back