Doblo Fiat Doblo 2015 Fog Lamp/ Need Help

Currently reading:
Doblo Fiat Doblo 2015 Fog Lamp/ Need Help

soundsm

Hi all, I have a problem with my front fog lights not working. The headlights were installed and activated with AlphaOBD & Multiescan. There was also a confirmation on the dashboard. But now the error B100F, closed circuit in wiring has appeared. I also noticed that when the headlights are deactivated the error goes away. Has anyone had this problem? I think something is wrong with the BSI comfort unit. Any help would be appreciated!
photo_2023-10-21_22-01-01.jpg
photo_2023-10-21_22-01-01 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

Hard to read the cyrillic alphabet, but from your translation 'closed circuit' suggests some kind of short circuit. I'd start by checking all the connections including those in the fog lamps. You can disconnect the connectors from the lamps one by one and connect them directly to the bulbs to eliminate the problem inside each lamp.

Are they factory lamps? or some aftermarket / chinese ones?

Have you fitted them by yourself? Are you sure that everything has been correctly connected (polarity not reversed) and isolated?

Last edited:
Hello,

Hard to read the cyrillic alphabet, but from your translation 'closed circuit' suggests some kind of short circuit. I'd start by checking all the connections including those in the fog lamps. You can disconnect the connectors from the lamps one by one and connect them directly to the bulbs to eliminate the problem inside each lamp.

Are they factory lamps? or some aftermarket / chinese ones?

Have you fitted them by yourself? Are you sure that everything has been correctly connected (polarity not reversed) and isolated?
Hello. Yes, I checked everything, I turn them on forcibly by energizing the fog light relay. When I turn them on with the computer, the circuit closes. I also tried to check them with the computer, the relay does not work. it is not getting power from the control box.

Attachments

• 2 зук.jpg
    2 зук.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 1 зук.jpg
    1 зук.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 28
I can't find the wiring diagram of the relay box to the control box, maybe someone has it, I would appreciate it. But I am more inclined to believe that the control box is not working correctly.

Last edited:
Back