Fiat Dealers - Essex / Hertfordshire

Currently reading:
Fiat Dealers - Essex / Hertfordshire

1000RR

I need some help. I plan to buy a new Fiat 500 and would be grateful for any recommendations on Fiat dealers, particularly regarding servicing capability. I live in NE London/Essex, but would be happy to drive out of my way to get the right service.

Looking through past threads Desira and Glyn Hopkin are mentioned but over the years the service quality seems to change significantly.

Thanks

I need some help. I plan to buy a new Fiat 500 and would be grateful for any recommendations on Fiat dealers, particularly regarding servicing capability. I live in NE London/Essex, but would be happy to drive out of my way to get the right service.

Looking through past threads Desira and Glyn Hopkin are mentioned but over the years the service quality seems to change significantly.

Thanks

I have used the Bishop stortford one and that has not been too brilliant if im honest, then sold it for an Abarth so been using Lispcomb near Maidstone (60 mile from me) for my Abarth and they been great.

Supposidly the Chadwell heath one is ok, but try to get a feel of them.

I will say that the guy I dealt with at Bishop Stortford changed and he was reasonable, but some of their customer service is terrible.

E.g. Arrange to drop car off at 6:30 and leave early from work, no-one there to collect, then someone comes back because they left something, tried to give me a fiat panda for a courtesy car (im 6ft 8") didnt really fit too well, so drove off in his Grande (this bit was ok, but the rest was a shambles)

Dave - Last time I went there it seemed that Richard & Nick had moved on elsewhere? No recognisable faces behind the Service desk or Parts, any idea what happened?
I only had an MOT done but couldn't fault them, apart from the coffee :yuck:

Nicks still there, Vik left and ive moved to Stortford, but will still help for chadwell c/m and will still help people who come to
Me same as always

Back