Fiat Ayr 36k service, very impressed

Currently reading:
Fiat Ayr 36k service, very impressed

sboy66

We all hear when poor service, customer relations happens, but just a quick note about the guys at Ayr.

My GP 07 plate was due 36k service and warranty items including new wiring loom re lower instrument cluster and the longer of the 2 breather pipes (short one replaced 8 weeks ago but eye watering fumes leaked from the other).

The above warranty items replaced and very pleased with results.

Car given full 36k service, all plugs, filters. oil, brake fluid etc and asscociated items. Car taken by the service manager to and from my home ( he lives in the same village), returned at tea time and get this total bill £148.99 all in.

Well done to the team at Ayr (jaffas for all eh T?) (y)

And I don't work there either before any of the smart guys post .

Heard that guys down south are paying silly money for this service so would be well worth a drive to Ayr, car serviced, stay overnight, wee drink, see the Ayr Utd game the next day. Would suggest that Kilie be avoided:devil:

TeamPic.jpg

:devil:

;)

Hey T,

might be meeting you in the 1st next season, won't that be fun with our record against you guys. :D

One Andy Walker theres only one Andy Walker lol

Thought so T but a good one!

The club had tried to get a deal to sell the land etc for housing but all up in the Ayr so to speak. Planing etc a nightmare :bang:

Cash is king in the lower leagues and despite our attendances increasing this season we're still 1.2 m in debt. Killie around 11.5m.

See so many guys from our area going to Glasgow to watch the Auld Firm.
My view to suppport the local team. Good bunch of guys go on our wee bus banter is good.

Stand up if you hate Killie !! :devil:

Just had my panda 1.2 first service and ECU replaced under warrenty, went to Ayr after reading forum as I have had bad experience's with local Fiat garage in past, glad I did! very good service and they seem to actually care about doing a professional job, they will be my garage of choice for all work even thougth they are 40 min. away.

Cmon you Super Ayr !! Good luck to the Honest Men in their game tonight against soap dodging Airdrie.

I'll be there (y)

Back