General Fiat 500 2017

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 2017

Myles Breary

Hi there l am hoping someone maybe able to help me update my 2017 Fiat 500 7" Maps. I am going around in circles, Mopar and Tom Tom say main dealer, main dealer says Mopar, my main dealer is Vospers in Truro in Cornwall. I did see that Nick Feather at Lipscomb Fiat Canterbury might be able to help, phoned them and only if l took the car in ( 300 odd miles) tad far. Can you help please. Cheers Myles

Hi there l am hoping someone maybe able to help me update my 2017 Fiat 500 7" Maps. I am going around in circles, Mopar and Tom Tom say main dealer, main dealer says Mopar, my main dealer is Vospers in Truro in Cornwall. I did see that Nick Feather at Lipscomb Fiat Canterbury might be able to help, phoned them and only if l took the car in ( 300 odd miles) tad far. Can you help please. Cheers Myles
Hi Myles.

I'm just outside St Austell & had the same issue. Vospers in Exeter, Truro & Plymouth totally useless.

Nick Feather at Lipscomb sorted mine. I arranged via email to renew my maps subscription for 3 years & paid him over the phone. Once done, you log into the maps.mopar.eu website, download your maps, stick them on a USB drive and update them. It was really easy to do.

It can be done over the phone. Took me a month of calling garages, but Nick sorted mine over the phone & I did the update myself. Running the latest version in our 2017 500s.

Back