FF sticker fitted on uno

Currently reading:
FF sticker fitted on uno

My m8 used to own a Black Fiat Coupe with Turbo n Dump Valves n the other 16 Valves... It booted very nicley..

Tipo could never keep up once the Turbos kicked in.. mainly because I aint got none n im only wee 1.6 but my top speed could keep me close. I heard Fiat have been using the same engines for all their cars just modified as the times go on.

Fiat Coupe 2.0 was once Fiat Tipo 2.0

The Negotiator said:
What's the top speed of a 1.6 Tipo?!

A coupé 16vt must be over 140mph?

My Tipo I've bin off the clock on the Old secret Test Track (M1) the clock says 120MPH but I thinks we was doin maybe a bit more.

Disclaimer: I did not specify what the M in MPH stands for please dont to arrest me please I beg you please.

but remember we was not on a race track when I was challenging me m8s coupe and it was raining. but when we did get space from a rolling start it was hard for him to leave me. I should have been clear, but hwen i meant top speed I meant like 80, 90 it would be irrisponsible to go any faster.

Last edited:
There was something wrong with his car then! Or he was an awful driver (i.e. can't put foot to floor)

120mph on the clock ~ 108mph in reality or there abouts.

Yo guys, was just wondering - where can I get a FF sticker from? Or have you guys all made your own?

Cheers,

Marko

if you go in the leisure lounge the 4th thread down its says something about the stickers you will have to pm gaz_wrexham for them
i got mine the other day cheers gaz

Back