General Fascia Adaptor for my Fiat Seicento

Currently reading:
General Fascia Adaptor for my Fiat Seicento

george24p

Is there anywhere i can find a Fascia Adaptor for my Fiat Seicento, or does anyone have one for sale.
thanks

yeah, iv have searched all over the internet and connot find one anywhere!

very much appreciated if you could mate, and basically iv just bought the car off a polish couple,, and its came with the cd played already fitted but no Fascia and it looks horrible,

but i was looking at getting a new cd player anyway so would i be able to have the details of yours so i could get the same seen as it fits?

Cheeers dude, its saying its not available at this time, so do you kno if there is anyother cd players that fit nicely that arnt to expensive?

not to sure on halford it you can seei if it fits the car by clicking the advise:will the fit my car button

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/..._productId_237951_langId_-1_categoryId_165474

it says that one will if you look through them and see if they fit and see witch ones best for you i got the one i did because it can play mp3 cds so you can have up to 100 songs on a mp3 cd the one in the link wont play mp3 cds though

Yeah iv just reserved a new one is 1/2 so only £50, as sooon as iv fitted it ill let you kno how it goes buddy

unless you know what the cd player is and its model number the chances of getting just a fascia are nil, they very rarely are sold seperately (although it appears that you have ordered something)

Last edited:
do you know the make and model? I've got a standard sony one here that I killed, it lights up and works, just nothing comes out. so if its just the facia your after I may have one, failing that, have a look on ebay, people sell facias on there, its just getting the right one.

Cheers for the help dude iv got the cd player in fine and its all running, and it looks sweet!

Back