FAO TOMMY K

Currently reading:
FAO TOMMY K

J

jords

hi mate do you still have your kit? is it for sale? im 100% interested, even if i have to take the lot just for the rear bumper what i want.

cheers pal

I mate - sorry for not getting back to you - it's been mental at work..... Looking after rentals in the winter is a nightmare - esp with this cold weather.

Just had a woman call me up - she needs a plumber urgently!!

Yup you've guessed it - the waste pipe from the kitchen sink is frozen so her bowl of dirty washing up water cant drain away. IT'S URGENT!!!

I told her, I can get someone to come out but she will have to pay the £100 call out charge.....

She now thinks it can wait until tomorrow morning.

Anyways, drop me an email to tommyk @ fiatboo. com and if I can help with the delivery I will.... pending where you are :)

Tommy K

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

haha always the same this time of year =)

ive dropped u an email as requested mate

ooops... it's fiatboo.co.uk

they all go to the address in my login

t. sneath @ gmail. com

sorry to be a pain, can you resend please :)

I never use the tommyk addy - only ever get e-mails on that when the mods need to chat or some1 wants to moan about summit on the forum :)

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Hi, yes - sorry - been a little busy with things.

Would you be interested in having the who body kit - that way it's gone in 1 go.

Debadged grill, light brows, skirts, front bumper and the back bumper.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

not a problem, it just depends on the price mate. If the price is reasonable i will take the lot. But i cant use the grill, eyebrows, skirts or front bumper.

if u want the lot gone in one i'll take it all depending on the price, and then keep the back bumper and the rest will be a free giveaway to anyone off here who will use it.

Jords - I'll take the debadged grill and the side skirts if you aren't in need of them?

all depends on what happens with the kit as nothings finalised yet mate.

If i take them i will post something up here about a giveaway.

Do you have a price mate? im looking to get my back bumper sorted soon.

cheers