Styling EyebrowS??????????????

Natalia

Anyone Know were i can get some nice light brow things for my MK2B punto?:D

Thanks you muchly :yum:

Attachments

• obrve.jpg
    obrve.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 196
Tried ebay but couldnt find anything :( Thanks for the link, but i was after top ones only? Do they come seperate or just as one?:confused:

these come in one piece.but on that page you have also only the top ones from novitec and mattig.the ones from mattig are 20 € cheaper

Attachments

• obrve1.jpg
    obrve1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 170
  • obrve2.jpg
    obrve2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 170
get the ones on the yellow punt they look so much nicer(y),

not too keen on the Whole light mask ones TBH it just looks like a poor attempt at making them look like morette's (n)

i don't tkink there is a diference between the two top ones.only in brand name and price...cadamurodesign has similar ones but they cost over 100 €...about the whole ones i think they will look good when sprayed in the same color as the car..will see when i get them i will post pictures

are the cadamuro the cool yellow ones? they seem to cover more off the light and give it a evil/ more mean look thats why i like them more :p

OxO said:
are the cadamuro the cool yellow ones? they seem to cover more off the light and give it a evil/ more mean look thats why i like them more :p
i think it's because of the angle of the photo,and the more agressive front bumper...

phone hsl motor factors in rain hill there number is 01514264683 its an a1 motorstore and thay shuld do rgm 1s there about £37.99

Back