essesse

Currently reading:
essesse

jamiew1234

hi i have a grande punt t-jet 120 was wundering does anyone know if you can fit the abarth essesse kit to this car as its same engine?:)

Not really cost efficient, you would struggle to find an AGP essesse kit nowadays anyway.

Just search for t-jet tuning and do some research.
No More SS kits in the country, Last one was broken up about 3-4 months ago and divided between certain individuals who used all of the parts.

Before you even put the kit on, or parts of it. There are differences in the engine before you even put the kit on it.

1.4 TJet Sporting has different Cams than the 1.4 TJet Abarth, less aggressive timings. Supposedly there are slight changes internally, different pins or something as well.

I know that quite a few people have fitted the AGP standard 155bhp parts to the 120 T-Jet. When the Esseesse kit was fitted all of the original bits came back to the owner - turbo etc, as well as springs, wheels, discs, exhaust, and so on.

I don't know the technicalities, but understand it's a pretty simple upgrade. Might be worth considering.

And yes I do still have everything (effectively unused as the car didn't leave the showroom before the kit was fitted, but now 2 years old) cluttering up the garage - mainly because I can't be bothered to sell it individually & deal with people being idiots over prices. If anyone isn't an idiot, I'm open to sensible offers though! (y)

Back