Engine/Car Tycoon/Simulator thingy..

Currently reading:
Engine/Car Tycoon/Simulator thingy..

I've just come across this while surfing then net, the engine side of things looks pretty interesting...

http://automationgame.com/gallery/

I'm just downloading the demo so I have no idea how detailed it will be but it looks like it could kill some time :)

Edit: Suspiciously small 3MB demo download led to 550MB so on my countryside internet this will be a while :rolleyes:

From some of the things I can see it looks fantastically detailed on the engine side of things :D

Last edited:
I can say I've learnt a few things already :D I will buy it once Stanford is over since only having Inline 4's to play with may get a little tiresome, Want turbos!! :slayer:

It must be pretty accurate though as I tried putting a few Fiat FIRE engines in and the BHP figures were within about 2-3bhp of the real ones :chin:

Last edited:
I can say I've learnt a few things already :D I will buy it once Stanford is over since only having Inline 4's to play with may get a little tiresome, Want turbos!! :slayer:

It must be pretty accurate though as I tried putting a few Fiat FIRE engines in and the BHP figures were within about 2-3bhp of the real ones :chin:

Had the game quite a few months now, I can't remember exactly when I got it.
They recently fettled with all of the engine statistics because most engines would be miles off, for example I made a 1.4 8v as close to the same as the Fiat FIRE engine as the game would let me and I couldn't get it to produce less than 90hp if I tried. The overhaul it received about 2 or 3 months ago made it much more realistic, turbos are fun too.... Definitely worth a buy.

I owe you big time Sir!
I've been reading books on engine basics and learnt a lot for my Uni interviews, but this just puts it in another dimension. It's been amazingly useful and I need to buy the full version NOW(y) :worship: :worship: :D

Back