EcoDrive - data on stick but not uploaded

Currently reading:
EcoDrive - data on stick but not uploaded

MHS

I installed EcoDrive a few weeks ago and it has been collecting data and writing it to the USB stick. I have about 10 files in the /Data directory with random numbers for file names and ending in .bin which I assume is the drive data.
The problem is that when I plug the USB stick into my computer, the data is not loaded into the EcoDrive program. It keeps telling me that I need to collect data.
Is there something that I have to do to tell it that there is data on the memory stick? I don't see any menu options to load the data so I assume it is supposed to find the data on its own.

Andy Monty : This time I did exactly like you said : I put the usb stick after I opened Eco drive but I still get the same error.
16au1it.png

I had a similar problem (not this exact issue so this may not work)

First of all try collecting some new data with a differetn stick, sometimes the data you are trying to upload can be corrupt.

See of it happens on a different PC as well if you have access to another PC.

Try all the usual things too like install any updates, re install eco drive, prepare USB stick again, things like that

Update: Well with the latest update to the Windows program now I can upload my data and read it , I am glad.

Back