Technical dualogic problem on Idea

Currently reading:
Technical dualogic problem on Idea

hornet76

Hi folks,

I'm new on this forum and need your help.

I have an Idea 1.3 MULTIJET with a dualogic gearbox.

Sometimes, when I'm in the 5th gear and I have to go in the 4th (in auto mode), my dualogic goes in neutral and keeps in that position for a while.
I could hear the gear box trying to pass a gear.

Even if I restart the engine it's impossible to get the 1st gear.
The only way to get the 1st is to manipulate the gear box in the R position.

The problem happens only during the change from 5th to 4th.

Could someone help me to understand what happens?

Thanks,

Christophe.

Sorry I can't help you, but you may want to post this in the main "Let's Talk FIAT" forum, or even in the New Panda section, where there are more dualogic users. This Idea forum has little traffic, and since it's a common system, it would be good to let more people see it.

The dual logic system is a manual gearbox and an automatic clutch with electrohydraulic gear selection, if a gear cannot be selected the ecu will atempt three times to select that gear and then should try and select the gear above or below the gear requested. I would advise taking the car to a dealer who can do an examiner test on the system and detect whether the fault is electrohydraulic or mechanical.

Hi,

Today my car is broken down.

My dualogic gearbox is blocked and the problem is due to the hydraulic control.
I have to change this hydraulic device (price: 1000 euro).

Fiat France only wants to take responsibility for half although the guarantee expired 2 months ago and I already submitted this problem to my dealer 3 months ago.

I'm really unsatisfied and I'm looking for a way to force Fiat taking all the cost of repair.

If you have any idea...

Back