Technical Doors Window wiring

Currently reading:
Technical Doors Window wiring

Hello
I am owner of a fiat qubo 2016 and I would like to ask a few questions about wiring of doors windows.
I am trying to install a device for automatic closing the windows when you lock the car. So far from the main wiring harness I have found how to close or open the drivers window and how to open the passenger window but I can not found how to close the passengers Window.

The wirings that coming from drivers side is the following

Yellow/green - ground
Red/white - 12v
Brown/white - open window
Brown/white (2nd) - close window
Purple/White - open passenger window
Black - ????

From passenger side:

Yellow/green - ground
Red/white - 12v
Purple/White - open passenger window
Black - ????

If I ground Red/White (12v) with any other open/close wire the windows close or open just fine but not the passenger window close function. The remaining black wire suppose to be the closing function but if I short the black wire with 12v something happens and both windows stop working. If I turn off the main key switch and turn on again all works fine.

Any suggestions;
Only the passenger window closing function remain.

Thanks in Advance.

My 2012 UK spec Qubo Mylife has the facility to close and open both windows, from outside the vehicle, using the remote key fob.

To close them I just lock it in the normal way but keep the lock button pressed until the windows both shut. The same applies to opening them just using the unlock button.

Have you checked your handbook to see if you have this on yours?

Yes already checked. My qubo is a very stock version. I don't have remote control but already tried with normal key.
I don't understand! The drivers window works just fine. Why the passengers window work differently?
Any clue?

This after market device that I want to use gives a 12v signal for a Very short time after you lock the car. What do you think? It's possible to work?

Back