Technical Does my fiat ducato have a duel mass flywheel? If so can it be swapped for a single mass?

Currently reading:
Technical Does my fiat ducato have a duel mass flywheel? If so can it be swapped for a single mass?

Duhamel94

Hi Everyone,

I'm in need of a clutch replacement for my fiat ducato self converted motorhome.

It is a 2002 2.8 JTD and the VIN starts with ZFA230***

I have a couple of garages gathering quotes and one mentioned that it might have a dual-mass flywheel which would be more expensive to replace.

I'm hoping someone knows whether or not it will have one and if it does, I would like to know if you can replace it with a cheaper single-mass flywheel.

I'm not sure of the cost here for the clutch/flywheel replacement and if you could give your best guess at a reasonable price that would be helpful so I can have some context for these estimates.

Thanks

Only going by the Iveco that age with same 2.8 Sofim engine I would say it didn't have a dual mass flywheel and the later 2.3 and 3 litre ones did, however I bow to any one with more detailed knowledge on this.

Only going by the Iveco that age with same 2.8 Sofim engine I would say it didn't have a dual mass flywheel and the later 2.3 and 3 litre ones did, however I bow to any one with more detailed knowledge on this.
Thanks

Back