Technical Doblo 1.9jtd 120BHP gearbox oil replacement and plug locations

Currently reading:
Technical Doblo 1.9jtd 120BHP gearbox oil replacement and plug locations

trekkingnut

Does anyone know where the fill and drain plugs are on the manual gearbox as I supposedly had the gear oil replaced by a garage but see no signs of any oil dribbles or wet plugs etc. There are a few sunken hexagonal plugs on the box but all dry and rusted. I will try and post images - gear oil they used (if they did do it) was 75w/80 GL4 GL4+ and was charged for 2 litres

If anyone has pics of the plugs location that would be great.
Thanks

Does anyone know where the fill and drain plugs are on the manual gearbox as I supposedly had the gear oil replaced by a garage but see no signs of any oil dribbles or wet plugs etc. There are a few sunken hexagonal plugs on the box but all dry and rusted. I will try and post images - gear oil they used (if they did do it) was 75w/80 GL4 GL4+ and was charged for 2 litres

If anyone has pics of the plugs location that would be great.
Thanks
My old 55plate 1.9 JTD one the allen key level plug could easily be reached by laying down n/s/f of car gearbox plug about halfway down casing.
Volume amount and spec. is correct according to my Autodata Manual

Garage pointed out the plugs and they have not been disturbed so no oil change. Had a warning message today about changing engine oil and flashing oil can symbol but that WAS done! - guess other garage failed to reset the counter - not sure if I can do it or not?

Images of the plugs marked by garage - do they look like the right ones and undisturbed?

I sorted engine oil change warning by pressing accelerator pedal down to floor with ignition on and then pressing brake pedal 7 times whilst keeping accelerator pedal pressed down and keeping it pressed down for further 60 seconds after the 7 brake pedal pumps. ignition off for a minute then back on and start - message gone! (or was it a fluke? - some guy on you tube did a video of it. Garage has reset regen counter too since with snap on diagnostic. How do you get multiecuscan by the way as it sounds like the tool we should all have to reset warnings after service?

Attachments

• DSC_0569.JPG
    DSC_0569.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0566.JPG
    DSC_0566.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 41
Back