General Do you own a Fiat Freemont?

Currently reading:
General Do you own a Fiat Freemont?

marvinblue

Hi there. My wife and I spotted a Dodge Journey in late February, so we went to our local dealer and checked it out. We loved it. Then we heard that Fiat had bought out Dodge and were re-releasing the Journey as the Freemont. Now that they're kicking around Oz, I was wondering if anyone out there owns one? If so, do you have the Diesel or the ULP version? What sort of mileage do you get? How often in a fortnight are you re-filling and what does it cost you? Any advice, good or bad, to offer the prospective buyer?

Thanks very much!!

Hi, have not seen one on the roads here in Oz yet, but the local dealer reckons they have already sold the initial allocation they received. Good to hear they are popular.

Sorry no details other than that.

Hi All, I'm starting a "Fiat Freemont Australia" page dedicated to discussion exclusively around the Freemont. I'm inviting anyone who owns or is interested in owning a Freemont to come on over and share their thoughts, happiness, grievances, and photos Thanks!! "https://www.facebook.com/groups/FiatFA/"

I've only seen 2 Freemonts since I bought mine in mid April. I think it's mainly due to long waiting times for vehicles and also a poor advertising campaign by Fiat Australia.

Back