General Decent Wheel Trims

Currently reading:
General Decent Wheel Trims

Good point about the wheel trims. I get fed up of seeing them 'alloy look' ones with that tape stuff wrapped round them! lol.

Seen some decent used alloys on Ebay and on here on the classifieds....

But I don't have a clue what I'm looking for to be honest :confused:

But I don't have a clue what I'm looking for to be honest :confused:

Well you looking for 13" or 14" wheels with a pcd (stud pattern) of 4x98... 4x100 will fit with wobbly bolts so i'm told but i've never used any..

What kinda style car you into? Maybe able to suggest something for you. And if your looking and don't know if they'll fit just ask. Yes there loads of threads on this and the arsey people among us get fed up with them but thats what the forums for, its always gonna be a regular question as its always one of the first things people do..

Well you looking for 13" or 14" wheels with a pcd (stud pattern) of 4x98... 4x100 will fit with wobbly bolts so i'm told but i've never used any..

my alloys have a 4x100 pcd. i have them fitted with wobbly bolts. can be a pain to line up cos they not the right bore centre. maybe if i get some spigot rings it'll help me, lol. but then for how often i take the wheels on/off. i'm not worried, lol.

i also dont feel any wheel wobble. least not till 80+mph on my private air strip ;)

could always go for something like these....

http://www.vintagecarparts.co.uk/fr/103~chrome+wheel+rim+trim+-details/

URL]

old skool euro look. although you may need to look else where if you want them in 13", but cant see any reason why you wouldn't find any.

been thinking of doing this with mine in the past. but with 14" and with a bigger J size.

edit: just noticed how much they are, lol. if its a look you like, suits the car and is more likely to be a more perminent fitting, then go for it, otherwise look else where, lol.

Last edited:

What kinda style car you into? Maybe able to suggest something for you. And if your looking and don't know if they'll fit just ask. Yes there loads of threads on this and the arsey people among us get fed up with them but thats what the forums for, its always gonna be a regular question as its always one of the first things people do..

Cheers for that. I understand that there will be a lot of threads about Alloys but this just kinda come into the conversation.
I am after some second hand alloys in good condition. Don't really want to spend more then £200 (I am a student!)
I am into these type:

zzzzmocompetitionsuu1.jpg

zzzspeedline2114oc2.jpg

but I dont really mind to be honest. Just looking for a good deal.

And cheers for that K4RL but I dont know what to make of them really. They dont look that bad to be honest.

and cheers st-hamuel for that link its very useful I hadnt spotted it before :eek:

Sounds a good deal that.

I have had a look at other people's Cinqys on here and some look very smart indead.

I am just going to look round and see my options. Got plenty of time yet.... I have to start and pass my driving lessons first lol.

:D

Back