DBS Desira in Hertford

Currently reading:
DBS Desira in Hertford

googlethorpe

Just bought a brand new LHD Panda from DBS Desira in Hertford (in fact the only dealer i could find that was prepared to sell me one that was LHD!). Reasonable communication right up until i signed the documents, but i have been trying to find out the delivery date so i can sort out final payment and cant seem to speak to anyone who knows anything in the sales dept.....funny that!

ive got to ask why LHD, and why not get one from holland must be cheeper

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

I had a volvo T5 to sell but didn't get a sniff of a sale privately even after dropping around £2000 under the trade price, so my only option was to cut my losses and try and get some sort of 'deal' with a dealer, actually their price was quite reasonable. I would rather have sold privately and then as you suggested bought from abroad with the cash but the second hand car market isn't to good at the mo and we didn't have too much time to play with as were leaving to live in Italy very shortly.:D

Back