darn ecodrive

Currently reading:
darn ecodrive

I've had my car for almost a week now and while the bluetooth and media player functions work fine ecodrive simply won't install. When I tried initially it told me 'update error 10'. After some research on this forum I looked to install the latest update (which as my car is a 2010 reg I assumed it would already have!). Anyway when I tried using an update (5.4.11 I think it was called) I got the message 'config error' what am I doing wrong!

I've had my car for almost a week now and while the bluetooth and media player functions work fine ecodrive simply won't install. When I tried initially it told me 'update error 10'. After some research on this forum I looked to install the latest update (which as my car is a 2010 reg I assumed it would already have!). Anyway when I tried using an update (5.4.11 I think it was called) I got the message 'config error' what am I doing wrong!

I've got the same problem!! If you get an answer to this can you let me know? :) I'll try and remember to check back but will probably forget! :)

I've got the same problem!! If you get an answer to this can you let me know? :) I'll try and remember to check back but will probably forget! :)

Well being a techie I had a look at the install file ecodrive popped on my memory stick and it actions files from a previous version of blue and me. So my guess is that as our cars are new and have the latest update we're AHEAD of the ecodrive files and we'll need to wait.

On a positive note I think I lost a few pounds over the weekend running back and forth between computer and car figuring this out :p

Well being a techie I had a look at the install file ecodrive popped on my memory stick and it actions files from a previous version of blue and me. So my guess is that as our cars are new and have the latest update we're AHEAD of the ecodrive files and we'll need to wait.

On a positive note I think I lost a few pounds over the weekend running back and forth between computer and car figuring this out :p

Since I updated the ecodrive software on the PC, by downloading the update it has done a strange thing on me. Whereas if you plugged it in- say now at 7pm on Thurs, all the journeys I've made today would be listed- it no longer does this and instead only loads them when the day is finished (as far as I can gather). For example it didn't load 31st March data last night, but I plugged in my USB tonight and boom all there but 1st April won't appear until tomorrow!

Back