Panda 2012+ Dark blue new Panda in Banbury...

Currently reading:
Panda 2012+ Dark blue new Panda in Banbury...

I saw one in Lincolnshire last week. And I thought I was the only one on the road! I originally thought I had got it wrong and should have bought the turquoise, but I'm growing to like the Mediterranean Blue very much now (and the blue interior too).

...parked in the A&E car park, at the Horton Hospital.

Almost made me wish I'd stuck with that colour, rather than the turquoise...! Looked very smart...!

Im sure with the delayed build of your Panda, you'd still be in the 'Heavy Variability' stage, where colours, options & suchlike can be changed, so if you wanted to change colour i can't imagine it being a problem.

Im sure with the delayed build of your Panda, you'd still be in the 'Heavy Variability' stage, where colours, options & suchlike can be changed, so if you wanted to change colour i can't imagine it being a problem.

Agreed! However, after revisiting the options, I think we'll stick with what we've got! :)

It took a lot of effort to decide between the Mediterranean Blue, with the blue interior -- which looks smart, admittedly, but quite dark, inside... -- and the Sweet Dreams Turquoise, with the sand interior. It's probably just paranoia on my part, but -- after being the 'victim' of three bad smashes -- I now prefer lighter/brighter-coloured cars: especially on the dark, long and winding country roads round here (even though -- as Super Uwe has pointed out, the turquoise is a tad darker in the flesh than some of the marketing materials would have you believe...).*

Having said that, though, sometimes, even my red Punto and supposedly-white-but-very-rarely-washed Clio seem invisible to some of the wazzocks who insist on driving at 80+ everywhere, whilst simultaneously trying to mate with your rear end.... :eek:

*Having just looked at the Panda brochure PDF, online (on my iPad): actually the turquoise is pretty well represented. However, as we all know: colours can look very different on different screens...! :(

Last edited:
...parked in the A&E car park, at the Horton Hospital.

Almost made me wish I'd stuck with that colour, rather than the turquoise...! Looked very smart...!

Hi, This is my car you've spotted. My mum works at the Horton and that must have been a day I was picking her up. :)

Cam

Aha! A belated welcome to the Forum, then...! Hope you're enjoying the Panda (which I'm sure you are...)! (y)

Thank you, I joined about two years ago but forget to check it :)

Love the Panda, One of the best cars I've driven!! (y)

Back