General Custom exhaust

Currently reading:
General Custom exhaust

the mk1 kid

Right i need to change the system i have, it's not asthetically suited to my car at all.

I have found a cheap site;
http://www.dynoflow.co.uk/flexitube.html

I'm making it out of 2.5" stainless as before but this time my downpipe wont be neglected and i am going to use 2 flexi joints rather than the OE style tingy.

I cant decide what to do about a silencer. I plan for the system to exit in front of the near side wheel, which means the box has to be small enough to fit under the car.

I've had a look and think it will happily swallow a 3" deep box and maybe a 4" if it were fitted tightly to the body.

It's my decision i know but as the forum is quiet and i have little work to do i thougth i would share my daydream with you guys...

Tom

Right i need to change the system i have, it's not asthetically suited to my car at all.

I have found a cheap site;
http://www.dynoflow.co.uk/flexitube.html

I'm making it out of 2.5" stainless as before but this time my downpipe wont be neglected and i am going to use 2 flexi joints rather than the OE style tingy.

I cant decide what to do about a silencer. I plan for the system to exit in front of the near side wheel, which means the box has to be small enough to fit under the car.

I've had a look and think it will happily swallow a 3" deep box and maybe a 4" if it were fitted tightly to the body.

It's my decision i know but as the forum is quiet and i have little work to do i thougth i would share my daydream with you guys...

Tom

Hi Tom,
Just doing my usual search of the internet to see whos found our little Exhaust component site, and I come across your post.

With regards to the Silencer sizes just give me a call and I can fully measure up what we have. + If your ok to wait a few weeks we will soon have the kit available for you to build your own custom Round silencers. (Or we can weld one up to your require ments.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Fin
www.dynoflow.co.uk

Hey Fin,

That would be great!

I need to get it on the ramps and work out just what size box i can get away with, and then i'll definately be giving you a shout.

It been off the road for over a year so there wont be any rush for you guys.

Thanks for posting.

Tom

Back