Technical Croma stutters at around 200rpm

Currently reading:
Technical Croma stutters at around 200rpm

I think Skippy would be a lot more helpful & have a lot more sense.

New stutter update.

The guy next door to me his son in-law runs his own garage so kindly took alook at my car & 10mins later said my flexi pipe on the exhaust was split.

He ordered me the part fitted it and now no stutter car drives like a dream.

Why the hell can’t fiat dealers find this simple problem?

Anyway I am a happy Croma driver again.

Why the hell can’t fiat dealers find this simple problem?

Because very few mechanics in the dealerships work on cars older than 3 years as when the warranty is no longer useful why would you pay double/hour on labour? Hence they never get to see the problems and thus never get the experience.

I,ve a question to Dazzler22. Are you still a happy CROMA driver after changing flexi pipe on the exhaust ? If yes, please explain what kind of flexible pipe did you mean, and where it is located in the exhaust system piping. I can't find any kind of this part on ePER drawings. I,ve exactly the same troubles with my stuttering CROMA

I,ve a question to Dazzler22. Are you still a happy CROMA driver after changing flexi pipe on the exhaust ? If yes, please explain what kind of flexible pipe did you mean, and where it is located in the exhaust system piping. I can't find any kind of this part on ePER drawings. I,ve exactly the same troubles with my stuttering CROMA
The flexi is at the front of the exhaust system just in front of the cata lytic converter. You can see it from the top of the engine by looking down the back from the passenger side.

Back