Connect nav +

Currently reading:
Connect nav +

Muki

Muki
I have a problem with my connect nav. Audio turned off, other functions are working. It looks like it didn't finished booting. CD starts to work (I hear mowing), but it stops and CD remain inside. I changed cd drive, but the same ... Is it possible to turn 'Audio on' in some way? I read full signals for GPS and GSM antena, I can change screens, but no sound, audio buttons are not working (grey).
If somebody had simular problem, please help!

Thanks Davren, I shall try this when I install unit back. It's simply and probably correct! I'll inform you ... :bang:

Unfortunately, I couldn't switch audio mode, it was always off. Back side fuse 10A was good, but when I take it off, the situation was the same, what means audio hardware doesn't work. I have one old unit with broken screen, and I put complete audio system from this unit. It works now! Old audio system was warmed near fuse, plastic is deformed. I'll give it to electronics, he will repair supply for spare. It has 7,5A fuse, probably my was to strong.
Thanks again, I'm happy again with this perfect audio. (y)

When working, you should be able to switch any of the modules on or off by pressing the " AUDIO ", " NAV " or " TEL " buttons for about 5 seconds.

Pressing the " MAIN " button for about 5 seconds will switch the screen off but leave everything else working.

Pressing the " SETUP " button 4 times will reboot the system.

To see the diagnostic menu:
  1. Press "Setup".
  2. Press "Connect" 4 times quickly (i.e. push either button 10, 11 or 12 of the 12 buttons below the screen).
  3. Press "Enter".
  4. Scroll down to the newly appeared item "Service", and press "Enter".
  5. This will show the speaker test and 3 or 4 diagnostic pages.

Thanks Davren!
Now everything is working and I finally put my backside camera in function. It works good, only problem is that I put wrong position and picture is turned for 90 degrees. I'll turn it later, maybe tomorrow.
I used schema from forum with relay for switching display, and I put one more switch for manual switching. The simplest way is to take power for relay and camera from back reverse light. It needs few seconds to stabilize and focus picture, and it's quite good quality.

I'm happy it works. The only problem which stays is bad quality of buttons, it looks terrible! :cry: Is there any solution for this?:confused:

My unit reboots every time I put a key in. This rebooting is the same like with Setup button. Switch on without rebooting is only if I turn of and then on again, but with key in.
This means that I don't need extra rebooting, I have it always!
Is it normal, or I need extra power for unit (independent of key)?

Back