Technical Comfort matic TCU location

Currently reading:
Technical Comfort matic TCU location

Sparks1061

Hi everyone.
I have a 2018 2.3 Ducato based motorhome with Comfortmatic gearing.
Does anyone know the location of the Comfortmatoc TCU?
I thought I had found it until I managed to get a closer look and realized it was the air bag control unit :(

Thanks

Hi everyone.
I have a 2018 2.3 Ducato based motorhome with Comfortmatic gearing.
Does anyone know the location of the Comfortmatoc TCU?
I thought I had found it until I managed to get a closer look and realized it was the air bag control unit :(

Thanks
I also have a 2018 with Comfortmatic but haven't had to look for the ECU yet. If it wasn't relocated in the 2015 Facelift it should still be where a Fiat training document stated in 2007 (or so): The control unit is located in the passenger compartment, positioned horizontally on the right side of the pedal unit (driver’s side). So you should perhaps search for it it somewhat higher up.

I also have a 2018 with Comfortmatic but haven't had to look for the ECU yet. If it wasn't relocated in the 2015 Facelift it should still be where a Fiat training document stated in 2007 (or so): The control unit is located in the passenger compartment, positioned horizontally on the right side of the pedal unit (driver’s side). So you should perhaps search for it it somewhat higher up.
Yep that is where I have been looking, can’t get much further up without removing more of the dash fascia, but. Guess I will have to try if it ever stops raining

Yep that is where I have been looking, can’t get much further up without removing more of the dash fascia, but. Guess I will have to try if it ever stops raining
I found this info for the Euro 5 generation, guess it it the same for Euro 6. It's not so easy to see the whereabouts in the pictures, but it seems to be close to the pedals anyway.

For anyone who is looking for the Gearbox TSU on a facelifted 250 ducato with Comfortmatic gear select,
It is between the in cab fuse box and the steering wheel (on a left hand drive van)
You need to remove the bottom facia and another guard that is screwed to the cab floor.
Hope it helps someone as I have spend an age trying to find it.

Back