General Colour code

Currently reading:
General Colour code

Hi can't raise anyone on the "other fiats" section so was hoping the experience in this section could help.
I'm trying to identify the colour of my 1964 600D and can't cross reference anything from the VIN plate.
Can anyone guess the colour from the photo, it looks very light blue?
Or can anyone suggest how i can find the colour?
Im thinking the 500 possibly had same colours as 600?
Thanks for your time.
John

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-112424_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-112424_eBay.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20220313-112417_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-112417_eBay.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20220313-111958_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220313-111958_eBay.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 36
Is this any help? https://hdpaintcode.com/fiat/

looks like it could be paint code 491 (Blue) or potentially 433 (Light marine blue)?
Thanks for info it could be 491 but hard to tell from a tablet. Only thing is that chart is for after mine was built?
Think mines original paint I've spent a lot of money in the past off colour charts trying to match, the vin doesn't appear to give the colour.
Would a 1964 be cellulose paint?
Anyone know a decent supplier?

Just had a closer look in the garage at the car and all of them are too deep blue it's really pale.
Cars original paint rhd so I would think it should be a standard colour.

Just had a closer look in the garage at the car and all of them are too deep blue it's really pale.
Cars original paint rhd so I would think it should be a standard colour.
If you put " paint codes for 1964 Fiat 600" into your computer, you will find a whole host of colour sheets. Takes a bit of working your way through, but they are all there.

This gives you this paint code with dates just unfortunately not the actual colour card but might narrow down your search.

Hi thanks for your interest 472 appears a little brighter, best match I can find so far is pale blue 604 but so hard to tell from a screen.
Also thinking the paint is 60+ years old so bound to have faded, just wanted to do odd touch up.
The body is solid with dings and scratches showing it's life and as its a two owner car at the moment my thoughts are to treat any surface rust, T cut the grime off and seal it with a good compound polish.
Inside renew seat covers, carpet and door cards and then enjoy.
Last one I had was immaculate so I didn't like using it, would of kept it but it was lhd which I couldn't get on with.

Back