Technical Classic panda 1000cc exhaust manifold

Currently reading:
Technical Classic panda 1000cc exhaust manifold

OK, narrows it down, sadly probably makes it harder to find too as all the newer options, Punto, Cinq/Sei, and newer Unos will be wrong. Easy enough to spot, the injected ones all go down to a single outlet at the base, whereas the one you have will have a twin outlet with the downpipe merging down behind the sump. If you can find one a carbed Uno Fire one should be fine but that's about the only other thing that carried the Fire engine pre injection (Y10, but little to no chance of seeing one of those, and the Tipo had a 1.1 in Europe but I don't think we got that here)
Not got a spare I'm afraid but I hope that helps with the hunt.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284237338524?hash=item422ddd979c:g:aPoAAOSwbH1gYX-Q
..Plus duty 'cos Italy though.

Other option is to just get a 'cento one for dirt cheap and put the money you save towards getting a stainless exhaust built to suit if the car's a keeper anyway. (or get them to build it right through including manifold but I imagine building a manifold from scratch will be considerably more expensive to get done than what is basically a single pipe with a flange at one end and a silencer at the other.)

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back