Technical Choonz pt.2!

Currently reading:
Technical Choonz pt.2!

Well, as my Golf is going next week, I decided to swap the stereo out into the Panda as it's much better than the one that's in there.

So now I have this beastie in the car:

IMG_0825.JPG

Tuner, slot loading CD, bluetooth audio connection for my Walkman, bluetooth phone connection (acts as a handsfree), and aux in on the front for Mrs. Plug's iPod. Happy days :)

I even got around to fitting the aerial that MEP got for me. Cheers Jon (y)

Cheers,

Plug

Snap Snap Snap

Look whats in dad's Selecta :p The exact same unit. Hapens to be the first decent one I purchased for my Selecta, then went into the Sisley, then Stilo (before getting one with Aux output that I needed), and now resident in Dad Panda. Great for plugging the iPod into :)

Photo0937.jpg

Glad the aerial has come in handy :)

very flash. how much have you both picked these up for?

It's a Sony MEX-BT2500, superceded model now. Halfords wanted £150 for it, I thought sod that.. In the end I got mine from some car audio box-shipper down in Haywards Heath for £76.99 delivered, if memory serves correct..

I had a lower spec Sony head unit in the Golf (which has now gone back in to it), so changing them over was a 10 minute job (y)

Cheers,

Plug

Last edited:
very flash. how much have you both picked these up for?

It's a Sony MEX-BT2500, superceded model now. Halfords wanted £150 for it, I thought sod that.. In the end I got mine from some car audio box-shipper down in Haywards Heath for £76.99 delivered, if memory serves correct..

I had a lower spec Sony head unit in the Golf (which has now gone back in to it), so changing them over was a 10 minute job (y)

Cheers,

Plug

Not a Bad price you paid their Gary. I got mine end of 2007/beginning of 2008 iirc. Paid £140 in Halford, then went back under their price pledge on the 7th day after as Argos had it on special for £100.

They tried mucking about saying I had to go back in side 7 days (eg the 6th day) from buying for the pledge to work. So I kicked up an enomous storm (was working all weekend and went in on a Monday). Had Agros offer sheet show the offer was on for 2 weeks (covered when I brought it) and they gave me my £40 in the end :devil: :p

Stilo had a lower speced Sony HU (also going back in when sold) but the lower spec had Aux out (of sub :eek:) So that go uned until I upgraded again.

I seem to change HU's more often than cars (and thats frequent enough :p).

Back