Styling Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Currently reading:
Styling Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Bought some of that 3M stuff off ebay, only £20 for 50x120cm. Im going to wrap the bonnet on my black stilo at the weekend weather permitting.
Ive been unable to find anyone else who's done it with 3M or any other carbon wrap for that matter, but please post your results if you have as Im 50/50 as to whether it will work out. On black it wont be so pronounced or too boy racer I hope, but Im undecided on whether to wrap just the bottom half of the bonnet as the main reason I bought it was to prevent the mass of stone chips I've been acquiring down the freshly graveled road to my house :bang: Im not a fan of bonnet bra's personally, at least on a stilo with that angular, sweeping bonnet so Im hoping this will be the answer and look good as well.

Give me some opinions on whether to just wrap the bottom or do the whole lot and I'll post the results up at the weekend (y)

I've done a fair bit of 3M carbon wrapping. done alot of my interior and mirror covers. also done roof wrapping before on other cars. just ensure youve got a heat gun. the 3M material is pritty thick and take alot of abuse ( pulling, heating, tretching!)

Just got an email from the supplier I'm using and the 3M will be with me mid week after I decided on getting slightly more incase I have any calamities :yum: For anyone interested I had quotes up to £100 but in the end I got enough to cover the entire bonnet for £58 DELIVERED 100% authentic 3M, good comminution and flexible to what you want. Cant go wrong(y)

Back