General Buyers Guide for A Punto Mk2B

Currently reading:
General Buyers Guide for A Punto Mk2B

I'd seriouslu recommend the 1.3 multijet model...just did a round trip to south wales (410miles total) and returned 63mpg!

Performance is not too bad, slightly better than the 1.2 16v, and cheap in road tax (£35 this year dropping to £30 next year) and insurance! :slayer:

I'd seriouslu recommend the 1.3 multijet model...just did a round trip to south wales (410miles total) and returned 63mpg!

Performance is not too bad, slightly better than the 1.2 16v, and cheap in road tax (£35 this year dropping to £30 next year) and insurance! :slayer:
:eek:my road tax is £140 insurance is to much and i went to wales yesterday and it cost me £40 there and back from london

Slightly better? you mad?!? :eek:
It's lightyears better. Just so much more power low down.
don't bother with the 1.2 just get the 1.3 multijet!

Puntos (if they do rust) tend to start from the rear arches, on the roof along the seal on the windscreen and sometimes on the side edges of the roof. Look for any sign of bubbling.

I dont think there actually are any notorious problems with the mk2b's, just general checks (oil on cap, brakes, clutch etc)...oh and the sportings are a top little car...look the part to!

firstly, the key is blue, secondly get a sporting like me an tim :) , check the fan comes on as mine didn't (needs a new temp switch £15 quid so not a big deal), exhaustgoes a bit rusty.. suspension bushes are usually completely owned like mine lol... cant think of much else.. all i listed are cheap fixes (except for exhaust)

Back