General Bravo Models

Currently reading:
General Bravo Models

Bruno Dog

Hi I recently purchased a 2001 1.2 16v 80 Formula, I am struggling to find very much information about the Formula and am coming to the conclusion that it is just fancy branding for the base model is this correct.

I love the car but would just like to be able to find more about it other than the standard performance figures.

Thanks.

I don't know about any BravO Formula model, but my 2001 BravA 1.2 80 Formula was a higher spec than the ordinary SX, it has 15" 7-spoke alloys (from the HLX), front foglights in the bumper, a rear boot spoiler and a velour interior. I suppose it was kind of an end-of-line special edition, but the enhancements made it look a lot smarter and sportier (compared to 14" steel wheels with plastic trims, etc). Mine has no badges saying "80", "Formula" etc.

In the old days of the early Tipos and Unos, the Formula was indeed the base model.....

Thanks Blue John that sounds very similar to my Bravo maybe as you say it could be an end of line special I know the insurance company wanted to know if it was a formula or SX and on the log book it is an sx formula.

Back