Technical BOSCH ECU part number 0 280 000 732

Currently reading:
Technical BOSCH ECU part number 0 280 000 732

stami

I have problem with my BOSCH ECU 0 280 000 732 ( fiat uno 1108 ies spi fire) and i must replace with a new(used) unit. More specific ecu cant operate the stepper idle motor when car is cold,car stalls unless i keep revs up untill engine warms a little.
QUESTION: Which pin controls idle stepper motor and how can i check new unit if idts working proper ?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi

I may be able to help you regarding the used Bosch ECU you need as I have a 1992 J reg Uno with 1108cc engine which should match your vehicle.

I also have a single point injection unit from the same car if required, though I should mention a temporary issue with idle speed. After the battery is disconnected, the engine races and the idle speed only returns to the correct level several days later picking up on signals from the ECU.

If you are interested I can forward details of the part number for the ECU and a couple of pics too.

Cheers,
Andy :)

Thanks Andy for your reply.
Problem solved with the purchase of a used unit.So far no problem!
Thank you!

Glad to hear problem solved :). Did you replace the ECU or injection unit, or both?
I can still supply used ECU and injection unit from my car if needed as spares in future, let me know if interested.

All the best, Andy

Back