Bit late!

Currently reading:
Bit late!

AndrewGBT

Hi guys, bit late in joining but figured I'd say hi! Part of Abarth Scozia and drive an APE.... When it works

Cheers guys! No point in a project thread yet! Everything's on the back burner engines throwing a hissy fit again and spewing out steam haha

Andrew said:
Cheers guys! No point in a project thread yet! Everything's on the back burner engines throwing a hissy fit again and spewing out steam haha

Project threads don't need to be just about the mods you make to your car. Some times they can just be a whinge about what's gone wrong with your car recently

I should know :red:

Alright no bother! Dunno Callum a/c condenser or rad leaking or something about that area haha. Gettin it checked tomorrow

Harper said:
Andrew wrote:

Project threads don't need to be just about the mods you make to your car. Some times they can just be a whinge about what's gone wrong with your car recently

I should know :red:

Andrew said:
Alright no bother!

Oops sorry, that probably came across as a bit arsey which I certainly didn't mean. It was more a reference to the fact that my project thread only ever gets updated when something breaks on my damn car :lol:

I'll use the excuse that it was late

Guy's in 10 minutes and you're giving him hassle already?! :laugh:

Welcome Andy!

Back