Technical Best place to drill a hole...

Currently reading:
Technical Best place to drill a hole...

H20

Doblo Cargo 02...I need to run a thin cable from under the bonnet to come out anywhere around the glovebox....can anyone give me advice as to where I should make a small hole to run this cable or does anyone know of an existing hole that is already there that I can use instead of drilling another. Thanks:)

Last edited:
you can try the aircon condensation outlet.

it enter the cabin just below the glovebox

Thanks but I don't believe ours has aircon so ours won't have an aircon condensation outlet...would it? Thanks for your help.:)

i routed some cables below the glovebox thru an existing hole just lift carpet to see!dont know if its the one mentioned above or not thou??? mines non aircon and has the hole there so take a look!

Thanks, ours is Doblo Cargo 1.2......is it easy to lift the carpets under the glovebox? Not sure where to start undoing the trim...any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks again :)

Last edited:
my doblo is in the workshop, will try to post a few pics, of the hole
once it's back.. hopefully by next week

Last edited:
sorry for the delay.

here are the pics

the outlet of the aircon hose are marked out

the 2nd pic is a zoom in of the area

PIC126.jpg

PIC125.jpg

Last edited:
Bit confused at to the hole you are using. I need to run a cable from the battery. Could someone tell me which it is of these three possibles

These two are right next to each other, nearer the top right of the bonnet bulkhead

HigherHole2.jpg

This is just left of the one above

Higherhole1.jpg

This thing had two bolts..further down from the above two below brake lines. Is this it ?

lowerhole.jpg

Back