Panda (Classic) Bargain 4x4 but be quick!!!

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Bargain 4x4 but be quick!!!

VmanC

The Panda whisperer
How come this one hasn't been mentioned then, are you all keeping it quiet hoping to snap it up for yourself? I know I have but sadly I have to concede defeat, I can't raise the cash and if I could would struggle to house it.
I've spoken to the guy and he assures me the bodywork is unmarked, mileage is about 90,000m. one old lady owner from new.
Surely someone on here can grab it?

Link?

EDIT:
Just been looking on eBay.

Is it this one?

If so it seems like it'll be a very good buy. None of the MoT failures mentioned are expensive or difficult to fix. Buy it, fix it, MoT it, sell again for a profit.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Not quite the bargain I was hoping for but I don't think you'll regret it. (y)

Out of interest, were you already watching it or was it a speedy decision made from seeing the thread?

It's all down to you mate! Ha ha, not quite the bargain I was hoping for either!
At least I've spoke to the guy since... I was getting panicky as I hadn't heard anything - and already paid.
Hoping to get down for it this weekend - need to find out the arms for the A frame...
Swapped head on 'super' tonight - least it's been mild out there on the drive, but back's killin' me now. Got manifolds back on at least... and discovered the cam in the 'new' head had a high lift cam - so I've had to put old camshaft back in anyway. And I should have thought on and fitted the missing exhaust manifold studs BEFORE putting head back on :bang:
cheers
mick
:eek: hope my tester don't find anything else wrong with the new baby...

One day at a time... ha ha
Yeah, only 2 were right! 4 & 5 are tight to get out - and in, but luckily I'd got shims the right size from the old head...
the bad news is that it's no different!!!!! - which now leaves the waterpump - can't be anything else :confused: it's really got me baffled
but I'm commited now (y)

Mick.

Pleased to hear you have pout another 4x4 in Chesterfield area.
Have lots of bits if you need any.

Dave

Back