Technical Barchetta exhaust options

Currently reading:
Technical Barchetta exhaust options

Bluecat2021

I know this has been discussed at some length so apologies for going over old ground but wondered if anyone has had a new stainless exhaust fitted recently. The options I can see are, buy a sports exhaust from Germany, I have found an imasaf? System for around 300 euros but once you add on vat and customs is comes in around 400, and as the website is German only not sure it is stainless or mild steel. The other option is go to my local powerflow or Longlife dealer and get a custom system made. The rear box on mine is rusting but the rest of the system seems fine as the car has been garaged all it’s life and only done 19000 miles. Cost of this is between £350-700 depending on how much is replaced. I have a 1999 car with twin pipes out the back and would like to retain the same. Would like a slightly more sporty note but nothing too extreme or droney. Any ideas or suggestions gratefully received

Following in from this had a quote from Powerflow for mid silencer and back box for £750 last week does this seem steep?

Following in from this had a quote from Powerflow for mid silencer and back box for £750 last week does this seem steep?
Mine was fitted many years ago and was less than half of that at Longlife. It sounds like a lot but with inflation and cost of living it might not be bad. Try and get another quote if possible as something current to compare it to.

I think I had a choice of exhaust note and went for mid. It was plenty loud enough without being obnoxious.

Back