Anyone doing anything nice?

Currently reading:
Anyone doing anything nice?

O

Oz in Koh Samui

Well I've had a lovely massage this afternoon and then went for a dip in the sea to watch the sun go down. Am now in a bar in Chewang on Koh Samui contemplating another brew (Need to calm my nerves after the Greenpeace freaks kept trying to push me back into the sea every time I tried to get out!). :)

Anyone else doing anything nice today? ;)

hehe, you had a really nice day!

I painted some parts of my plastic engine cover today :)

sig.jpg

You're not here Dave, that's what's wrong with you lad! ;)

not happy really learnt today that dave is selling the hgt and i dont have the funds to buy it :(

Well, got lashed last night playing a little connect 4 and shut the box. Wake up to find glorious sunshine and brekkie on the go. Had a little swim and now off for a beer.

I think Jet-Biking may be on the cards for this afternoon followed by a swim and a massage as the sun goes down. Then it's off to Black-Jack to watch Spurs "SHI* ON THE VILLAAAAAA!" and then maybe 'ave it large at the Green Mango. :)

Sometimes, life is good. ;)

Get a free ipod here: -http://www.ipodgrab.co.uk/?r=12281
"What's the word on the street Huggy Bear? ;)"
1344sig.jpg

http://www.billhicks.com/ New Ozrics Site now up: - http://www.ozrics.com/

Abarth Valve Caps ;); Clear Repeaters; Supersprint cat-back;
Bonnet Lifters; Personalised High Level Brake Light; Starsky Cardigan :)

Very nice Mr Marsh, are you trying to completely spoil my weekend for me, lol

And my missus wants to pop home to Poland next week, its -20 for crying out loud, just gonna have to make sure we get on the wrong plane. :)

You carry on enjoying yourself mate.

indicatorsig9rs.gif

Certainly am mate. Had another massage and swim and now it's 1-0 to Everton! Top bombing! :)

Sooner goto Poland than there, just love the place, whether its in Winter or Summer. P.s Nige, it maybe -20C in Poland but i bet you it wont feel it to be much worse than the cold in England. Reason, Polands air is crisp and dry, Englands air is very damp and moist hence why it feels so bloody cold.

Joske

very very nice Oz, looks amazing once again...

hmm think im going to mess around with the new exhaust and try and get that fitted, then drain the cooling system, and then arrange a box change for next weekend. oh and also have a play with my nice new abarth skirts, maybe get them preped up. oh and clean the car, inside and out and under the bonnet. oh, and have a lil tinker and nosey aroud, see if there is anything i can see that needs replacing etc for its mot in a couple of months. oh yeah, and reattach the speedo sensor again, driving along isnt soo good when you cant tell what speed your doing.. not that iit usually bothers me..

anyway, getting back to you Oz,you git!!! lol

soak up the sun and have a few bevvies for me fella

Andy_sx

V nice Al. Although one is not jealous. In 2 weeks I shall be nr Bavaro in the Dominican :)
i56d7a32842c.jpg

if0a3ce16847.jpg

i27bc1749fe3.jpg

and even the mini bar in the rooms are free and re-stocked everyday!!!
iefa25625414.jpg

Why the hell does my hairdresser not look like that FFS!!

Mark.
Council estate lad.
And proud of it!

Member of the Guild of Experienced Motorists.
travelsmall.gif

Best start growing it now for the next visit.

@Joske, know where your coming from mate but dont matter what time of the year it is the Baltic is always bloody cold. lol

indicatorsig9rs.gif

Wasn't that cold last year, i think it was 19C when i went swimming, but it did reach 23C later on in the same week but sadly i was there for the day in my trusted Bravo.

Joske

Very nice Mr Wim. Will point out now that we are already planning for our next group trip out here for June/July time (for the World Cup) so if anyone is thinking "Hmmm, Thailand?" it's time to start saving those pennies! :)